When it comes to JCB, digger and forklift hire, we give our customers the option to hire the vehicles alone, or opt for a vehicle and operator combination. We recommend using an operator (wet hire) in the following circumstances:
• One-off or short term JCB hire when only needed for a limited period.
• Complex projects where specialist expertise is required.
Dry hire (where a customer provides their own drivers) is recommended for:
• For a longer period of time, or for an on-going project.
• Where the hire is a "try before you buy" option as a precursor to a purchase.
• For simple projects where minimal skills are needed to achieve the desired outcome.
If you feel that dry hire is going to be the most economical option for your project, it's important that your team are suitably qualified and experienced in order to operate the plant machinery correctly. This isn't just a health & safety matter, poorly trained staff take longer to do the job and may not give you the results you're looking for.
We offer both operators and training services
To ensure your team are up-to-speed in operating plant machinery, why not take advantage of our training courses? We provide a complete tuition service on all the machinery we hire out, ensuring your team have the skills necessary to complete your project successfully.
Get in touch with our sales team to find out more about our dry and wet hire options, or to make your plant hire booking.